English Translation for étakparane
Synonyms : étakparane
é + ta + kpa + ra + ne +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : étakparane
Word Structure - Contracted form : étakparane
Spelling & word formation : étakparane
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala Orthography
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala alphabet – E
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- History of Igalapedia Project
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- The Igala Kingdom
- Igala alphabet – U