English Translation for étakparane
Synonyms : étakparane
é + ta + kpa + ra + ne +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : étakparane
Word Structure - Contracted form : étakparane
Spelling & word formation : étakparane
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – A
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – I
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala