English Translation for òtúbéli
Synonyms : òtúbéli
ò + tú + bé + li +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : òtúbéli
Word Structure - Contracted form : òtúbéli
Spelling & word formation : òtúbéli
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala alphabet – I
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools