English Translation for òtógbo
Synonyms : òtógbo
ò + tó + gbo +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : òtógbo
Word Structure - Contracted form : òtógbo
Spelling & word formation : òtógbo
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Language Studies and Development
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Do new languages appear today?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence