English Translation for ọ̀tíhì-onú
Synonyms : ọ̀tíhì-onú
ọ + ̀tí + hì + o + nú +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀tíhì-onú
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀tíhì-onú
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀tíhì-onú
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Morphology of Igala Language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Igala alphabet – E
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- ITA IGALA 2
- The Dialects of Igala Language