English Translation for étóhì
Synonyms : étóhì
é + tó + hì +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : étóhì
Word Structure - Contracted form : étóhì
Spelling & word formation : étóhì
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala alphabet – U
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala Phonology
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala alphabet – A
- The Igala Kingdom
- ITA IGALA 2
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language