English Translation for òtilí-òtilì
Synonyms : òtilí-òtilì
ò + ti + lí + ò + ti + lì +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : òtilí-òtilì
Word Structure - Contracted form : òtilí-òtilì
Spelling & word formation : òtilí-òtilì
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala Phonology
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala Orthography
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala alphabet – A
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Do new languages appear today?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Igala alphabet – E
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Igala Numeral System