English Translation for étẹ́jì
Synonyms : étẹ́jì
é + tẹ + ́jì +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : étẹ́jì
Word Structure - Contracted form : étẹ́jì
Spelling & word formation : étẹ́jì
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Studies
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala alphabet – I
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala Numeral System
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala alphabet – O
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- ITA IGALA 2