English Translation for étẹ́jì
Synonyms : étẹ́jì
é + tẹ + ́jì +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : étẹ́jì
Word Structure - Contracted form : étẹ́jì
Spelling & word formation : étẹ́jì
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Do new languages appear today?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message