English Translation for étíjakpa
Synonyms : étíjakpa
é + tí + ja + kpa +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : étíjakpa
Word Structure - Contracted form : étíjakpa
Spelling & word formation : étíjakpa
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala Orthography
- Igala alphabet – U
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala alphabet – E
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala Phonology
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE