English Translation for étẹ́ji
Synonyms : étẹ́ji
é + tẹ + ́ji +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : étẹ́ji
Word Structure - Contracted form : étẹ́ji
Spelling & word formation : étẹ́ji
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala Orthography
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala alphabet – I
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Igala alphabet – O
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Igala alphabet – U
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Relational opposites in Igala language