English Translation for étẹ́ji
Synonyms : étẹ́ji
é + tẹ + ́ji +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : étẹ́ji
Word Structure - Contracted form : étẹ́ji
Spelling & word formation : étẹ́ji
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala alphabet – I
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala Orthography
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – U
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE