English Translation for ètìkpà-ẹla
Synonyms : ètìkpà-ẹla
è + tì + kpà + ẹ + la +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ètìkpà-ẹla
Word Structure - Contracted form : ètìkpà-ẹla
Spelling & word formation : ètìkpà-ẹla
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala Phonology
- Igala alphabet – E
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala Orthography
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala alphabet – I
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Igala alphabet – A
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- ITA IGALA 2
- The Igala Kingdom
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs