English Translation for étákpa
Synonyms : étákpa
é + tá + kpa +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : étákpa
Word Structure - Contracted form : étákpa
Spelling & word formation : étákpa
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala alphabet – E
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala alphabet – I
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- The Igala Kingdom
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- History of Igalapedia Project