English Translation for étọ́kwùnyọ́kwù
Synonyms : étọ́kwùnyọ́kwù
é + tọ + ́kwù` + nyọ + ́kwù` +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : étọ́kwùnyọ́kwù
Word Structure - Contracted form : étọ́kwùnyọ́kwù
Spelling & word formation : étọ́kwùnyọ́kwù
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Studies
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Igala Numeral System
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)