English Translation for étánẹ
Synonyms : étánẹ
é + tá + nẹ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : étánẹ
Word Structure - Contracted form : étánẹ
Spelling & word formation : étánẹ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Orthography
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala Numeral System
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Overview of Igala alphabets
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Do new languages appear today?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala alphabet – O
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- The Igala Kingdom
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system