English Translation for étẹnóbì
Synonyms : étẹnóbì
é + tẹ + nó + bì +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : étẹnóbì
Word Structure - Contracted form : étẹnóbì
Spelling & word formation : étẹnóbì
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala Orthography
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala alphabet – A
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala alphabet – E
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala alphabet – U
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).