English Translation for éto
Synonyms : éto
é + to +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : éto
Word Structure - Contracted form : éto
Spelling & word formation : éto
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Igala alphabet – U
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- ITA IGALA 2
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Igala Numeral System
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE