English Translation for àtodú-òjima
Synonyms : àtodú-òjima
à + to + dú + ò + ji + ma +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àtodú-òjima
Word Structure - Contracted form : àtodú-òjima
Spelling & word formation : àtodú-òjima
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Orthography
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Morphology of Igala Language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Igala alphabet – U
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- ITA IGALA 2
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)