English Translation for étowẹ
Synonyms : étowẹ
é + to + wẹ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : étowẹ
Word Structure - Contracted form : étowẹ
Spelling & word formation : étowẹ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – I
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala Phonology
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Do new languages appear today?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo