English Translation for òtítala
Synonyms : òtítala
ò + tí + ta + la +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : òtítala
Word Structure - Contracted form : òtítala
Spelling & word formation : òtítala
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Igala alphabet – A
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Igala alphabet – U
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)