English Translation for ọ̀tutubátu
Synonyms : ọ̀tutubátu
ọ + ̀tu + tu + bá + tu +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀tutubátu
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀tutubátu
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀tutubátu
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala Phonology
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- ITA IGALA 2