English Translation for ubọ-alu
Synonyms : ubọ-alu
u + bọ + a + lu +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ubọ-alu
Word Structure - Contracted form : ubọ-alu
Spelling & word formation : ubọ-alu
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – O
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala alphabet – A
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message