English Translation for ubọ-alu
Synonyms : ubọ-alu
u + bọ + a + lu +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ubọ-alu
Word Structure - Contracted form : ubọ-alu
Spelling & word formation : ubọ-alu
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala alphabet – I
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – A
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY