English Translation for ubọ
Synonyms : ubọ
u + bọ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ubọ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ubọ
Spelling & word formation : ubọ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala Phonology
- Igala Orthography
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE