English Translation for ubio
Synonyms : ubio
u + bi + o +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ubio
Word Structure - Contracted form : ubio
Spelling & word formation : ubio
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – E
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala Phonology
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala alphabet – O
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala Orthography
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Igala alphabet – A
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages