English Translation for ubio
Synonyms : ubio
u + bi + o +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ubio
Word Structure - Contracted form : ubio
Spelling & word formation : ubio
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala alphabet – O
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – A
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- History of Igalapedia Project
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.