English Translation for uchalu
Synonyms : uchalu
u + cha + lu +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : uchalu
Word Structure - Contracted form : uchalu
Spelling & word formation : uchalu
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala Numeral System
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala Orthography
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Igala alphabet – U
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol