English Translation for uchu-ẹ̀hì
Synonyms : uchu-ẹ̀hì
u + chu + ẹ + ̀hì +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : uchu-ẹ̀hì
Word Structure - Contracted form : uchu-ẹ̀hì
Spelling & word formation : uchu-ẹ̀hì
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala alphabet – A
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala alphabet – I
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How do you define an endangered language?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala alphabet – E
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- ITA IGALA 2
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- The Igala Kingdom
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND