English Translation for udonare
Synonyms : udonare
u + do + na + re +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : udonare
Word Structure - Contracted form : udonare
Spelling & word formation : udonare
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – A
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Phonology
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- ITA IGALA 2
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages