English Translation for ugbọ́da-unyi
Synonyms : ugbọ́da-unyi
u + gbọ + ́da + u + nyi +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ugbọ́da-unyi
Word Structure - Contracted form : ugbọ́da-unyi
Spelling & word formation : ugbọ́da-unyi
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala alphabet – A
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala alphabet – O
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – E
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala Studies
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Igala alphabet – U
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)