English Translation for ugbọ́da-unyi
Synonyms : ugbọ́da-unyi
u + gbọ + ́da + u + nyi +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ugbọ́da-unyi
Word Structure - Contracted form : ugbọ́da-unyi
Spelling & word formation : ugbọ́da-unyi
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Over View of Igala Studies
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience