English Translation for ugbọgba
Synonyms : ugbọgba
u + gbọ + gba +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ugbọgba
Word Structure - Contracted form : ugbọgba
Spelling & word formation : ugbọgba
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala alphabet – I
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala Phonology
- Why you most learn the Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala Numeral System
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Igala alphabet – O
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths