English Translation for ugbodúú
Synonyms : ugbodúú
u + gbo + dú + ú +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ugbodúú
Word Structure - Contracted form : ugbodúú
Spelling & word formation : ugbodúú
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala alphabet – A
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala alphabet – O
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala Numeral System
- The Dialects of Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Do new languages appear today?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Igala alphabet – E
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE