English Translation for ugwa-ẹgwa
Synonyms : ugwa-ẹgwa
u + gwa + ẹ + gwa +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ugwa-ẹgwa
Word Structure - Contracted form : ugwa-ẹgwa
Spelling & word formation : ugwa-ẹgwa
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – O
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala Phonology
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala alphabet – A
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala Orthography
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Do new languages appear today?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala alphabet – U
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- ITA IGALA 2
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage