English Translation for ugwa-ẹgwa
Synonyms : ugwa-ẹgwa
u + gwa + ẹ + gwa +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ugwa-ẹgwa
Word Structure - Contracted form : ugwa-ẹgwa
Spelling & word formation : ugwa-ẹgwa
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Studies
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala Orthography
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala alphabet – O
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Do new languages appear today?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Igala alphabet – E