English Translation for uja
Synonyms : uja
u + ja +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : uja
Word Structure - Contracted form : uja
Spelling & word formation : uja
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala Orthography
- Igala Numeral System
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala Studies
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala alphabet – A
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme