English Translation for ukọ́lọ́
Synonyms : ukọ́lọ́
u + kọ + ́lọ + ́
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ukọ́lọ́
Word Structure - Contracted form : ukọ́lọ́
Spelling & word formation : ukọ́lọ́
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala alphabet – O
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala Orthography
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – A
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala Numeral System