English Translation for ukpa
Synonyms : ukpa
u + kpa +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ukpa
Word Structure - Contracted form : ukpa
Spelling & word formation : ukpa
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – A
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala alphabet – E
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Do new languages appear today?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY