English Translation for ukpo-dudu
Synonyms : ukpo-dudu
u + kpo + du + du +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ukpo-dudu
Word Structure - Contracted form : ukpo-dudu
Spelling & word formation : ukpo-dudu
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Studies
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala alphabet – O
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Igala alphabet – I
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- The Igala Kingdom
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language