English Translation for ẹ̀ 'ulé-nana
Synonyms : ẹ̀ 'ulé-nana
ẹ + ̀ra + u + lé + na + na +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ̀ 'ulé-nana
ẹ̀ra ulé nana
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ̀ 'ulé-nana
Spelling & word formation : ẹ̀ 'ulé-nana
compound words with hyphen,compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
- ẹ̀ 'ulé-nana
Related By first SYLLABLE (eul)
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – O
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala Studies
- Igala Orthography
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Division Of English Language And Literature
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How do you define an endangered language?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- The Igala Kingdom
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message