English Translation for ẹ̀ 'ulé-nana
Synonyms : ẹ̀ 'ulé-nana
ẹ + ̀ra + u + lé + na + na +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ̀ 'ulé-nana
ẹ̀ra ulé nana
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ̀ 'ulé-nana
Spelling & word formation : ẹ̀ 'ulé-nana
compound words with hyphen,compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
- ẹ̀ 'ulé-nana
Related By first SYLLABLE (eul)
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Orthography
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala alphabet – O
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Igala alphabet – I
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella