English Translation for ẹ̀ 'ulé-nana
Synonyms : ẹ̀ 'ulé-nana
ẹ + ̀ra + u + lé + na + na +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ̀ 'ulé-nana
ẹ̀ra ulé nana
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ̀ 'ulé-nana
Spelling & word formation : ẹ̀ 'ulé-nana
compound words with hyphen,compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
- ẹ̀ 'ulé-nana
Related By first SYLLABLE (eul)
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Morphology of Igala Language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala alphabet – O
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala Studies
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Do new languages appear today?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE