English Translation for ọ́wọ
Synonyms : ọ́wọ
ọ + ́wọ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ́wọ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ́wọ
Spelling & word formation : ọ́wọ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Related by ROOT of word (wọ)
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala alphabet – U
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala alphabet – A
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Igala alphabet – E
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Igala Numeral System
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language