English Translation for ọ́wọ́
Synonyms : ọ́wọ́
ọ + ́wọ + ́
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ́wọ́
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ́wọ́
Spelling & word formation : ọ́wọ́
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Studies
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Igala alphabet – O
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala