English Translation for òwú
Synonyms : òwú
ò + wú +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : òwú
Word Structure - Contracted form : òwú
Spelling & word formation : òwú
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala Orthography
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala Phonology
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Igala alphabet – O
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- The Igala Kingdom
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala Numeral System