English Translation for ùwẹ
Synonyms : ùwẹ
ù` + wẹ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùwẹ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùwẹ
Spelling & word formation : ùwẹ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala alphabet – O
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala alphabet – U
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Relational opposites in Igala language