English Translation for ùwẹ
Synonyms : ùwẹ
ù` + wẹ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùwẹ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùwẹ
Spelling & word formation : ùwẹ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Over View of Igala Studies
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala Orthography
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- ITA IGALA 2
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)