English Translation for àwò
Synonyms : àwò
à + wò +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àwò
Word Structure - Contracted form : àwò
Spelling & word formation : àwò
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Over View of Igala Studies
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – U
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala Phonology
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala Studies
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – E
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Igala Numeral System
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language