English Translation for ẹ́wẹ-égèlé
Synonyms : ẹ́wẹ-égèlé
ẹ + ́wẹ + é + gè + lé +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ́wẹ-égèlé
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ́wẹ-égèlé
Spelling & word formation : ẹ́wẹ-égèlé
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Numeral System
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – U
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala Phonology
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Do new languages appear today?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Igala alphabet – A
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- History of Igalapedia Project
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)