English Translation for wá-ola-ùlẹ̀
Synonyms : wá-ola-ùlẹ̀
wá + o + la + ù` + lẹ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : wá-ola-ùlẹ̀
wá ola ùlẹ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : wá-ola-ùlẹ̀
Spelling & word formation : wá-ola-ùlẹ̀
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala alphabet – A
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala Orthography
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Why you most learn the Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Do new languages appear today?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)