English Translation for wá-ola-ùlẹ̀
Synonyms : wá-ola-ùlẹ̀
wá + o + la + ù` + lẹ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : wá-ola-ùlẹ̀
wá ola ùlẹ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : wá-ola-ùlẹ̀
Spelling & word formation : wá-ola-ùlẹ̀
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala Orthography
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala alphabet – E
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala Studies
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Over View of Igala Studies
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella