English Translation for ọ̀wú-ètùtú
Synonyms : ọ̀wú-ètùtú
ọ + ̀wú + è + tù` + tú +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀wú-ètùtú
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀wú-ètùtú
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀wú-ètùtú
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Phonology
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Orthography
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala alphabet – O
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Do new languages appear today?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- ITA IGALA 2
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience