English Translation for ọ́wọ́-àwọ́tọ
Synonyms : ọ́wọ́-àwọ́tọ
ọ + ́wọ + ́ à + wọ + ́tọ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ́wọ́-àwọ́tọ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ́wọ́-àwọ́tọ
Spelling & word formation : ọ́wọ́-àwọ́tọ
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Morphology of Igala Language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Igala alphabet – E
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- ITA IGALA 2
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Igala alphabet – U
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?