English Translation for áwa
Synonyms : áwa
á + wa +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : áwa
Word Structure - Contracted form : áwa
Spelling & word formation : áwa
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala alphabet – O
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)