English Translation for òwailo
Synonyms : òwailo
ò + wa + i + lo +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : òwailo
Word Structure - Contracted form : òwailo
Spelling & word formation : òwailo
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – A
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala Studies
- Overview of Igala alphabets
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Igala alphabet – I
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- ITA IGALA 2
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)