English Translation for òwepeme
Synonyms : òwepeme
ò + we + pe + me +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : òwepeme
Word Structure - Contracted form : òwepeme
Spelling & word formation : òwepeme
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – A
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala Orthography
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How do you define an endangered language?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Igala Numeral System
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask