English Translation for éwójì
Synonyms : éwójì
é + wó + jì +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : éwójì
Word Structure - Contracted form : éwójì
Spelling & word formation : éwójì
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala alphabet – I
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption