English Translation for ọ̀wẹ́ẹlẹ́
Synonyms : ọ̀wẹ́ẹlẹ́
ọ + ̀wẹ + ́ẹ + lẹ + ́
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀wẹ́ẹlẹ́
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀wẹ́ẹlẹ́
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀wẹ́ẹlẹ́
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala Phonology
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala Studies
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Morphology of Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Do new languages appear today?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Igala alphabet – E
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – A
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Igala alphabet – U