English Translation for ọ̀wẹ́ẹlẹ́
Synonyms : ọ̀wẹ́ẹlẹ́
ọ + ̀wẹ + ́ẹ + lẹ + ́
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀wẹ́ẹlẹ́
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀wẹ́ẹlẹ́
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀wẹ́ẹlẹ́
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala Phonology
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala Numeral System
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala Orthography
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala alphabet – A
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS