English Translation for ọ́wọ́nà
Synonyms : ọ́wọ́nà
ọ + ́wọ + ́nà +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ́wọ́nà
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ́wọ́nà
Spelling & word formation : ọ́wọ́nà
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – O
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala Phonology
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala alphabet – A
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)