English Translation for àwo
Synonyms : àwo
à + wo +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àwo
Word Structure - Contracted form : àwo
Spelling & word formation : àwo
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala Studies
- Igala Orthography
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala alphabet – I
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes